How has your week Been? Thankfully we have a long Easter weekend and I’m so glad that someone can at least take time to breathe.
So I have another recipe for you people today. Aren’t you tired of the usual rice meals for this holiday?? Why don’t we try a yam meal? Shall we?
Yamaritas & Geisha Sauce
- Tuber of yam
- Two tablespoons of Flour
- Two eggs
- Tin of geisha
- Fresh pepper (optional)
- Stew (optional)
- Cut your tuber of yam into rectangular pieces
- Boil for a little while till almost soft
- Remove from fire (obviously)
- Pour flour into a bowl
- Break eggs and whisk in a bowl. Add salt and dry pepper to the eggs
- Put each piece of your semi-boiled yam into the bowl of flour. Make sure the whole yam is coated with the flour.
- Coat your flour coated semi-boiled yam with your whisked eggs.
For Geisha sauce
- Cut your onions
- Fry in a sauce pan
- Add your fresh pepper
- Add your geisha
- Add stew if you want
- Daz all
And the Easter meal is ready. Super easy right? I hope you people try it o. Abi aren’t you tired of eating rice for special occasions??
To other things, I hope you all are ready for the giveaway o. Come and win all the gifts abeg. Remember my clothing line?? Well it would be launching soon so get ready to patronize o. The people who saw the sample ones have ordered all of them. Amazing right???
Happy Easter loves. Don’t forget to leave a comment and tell me what you think about the recipe. Don’t forget to subscribe too.